Released 26/12/2022 - Previous version 4.097
Please note this firmware release only applies to the eddi v21 with built in Ethernet, WiFi and "vHub". These eddis have a serial number starting with a "2" or higher
It does not apply to previous versions of eddi without the built in WiFi/Ethernet.
- Corrects problem with power readings from harvi being incorrect
- Menus: Supply Grid - pg2 - Selecting "Response Delay" caused display to blank
- Changes to DNS lookup to fix occasional problems obtaining server IP addresses
- Setting "Devices Limit" to OFF caused eddi to stop diverting
- Fix problem with eddi sometimes stopping on the "Please Wait" screen after rebooting
- Clock sometimes missed a day at the end of the month. Only visible to customer if "Update from Cloud" was not turned on
- Improved how the eddi recovers from transient voltage dips. Previously the eddi may have locked up if the voltage dips.
- Update to the DHCP client code to handle the way some routers issue IP addresses. This should resolve problems experience with some routers where the zappi stops talking to the myenergi server when the IP address is renewed.
New Features / Enhancements
Provided your eddi is connected to the internet the firmware will download automatically over the week following the firmware release. The final step to install the firmware is carried out from the local eddi controls - see this article for more details: Updating the firmware on your eddi v2.1 + WiFi/vHub