libbi is modular by design. Each module can store up to 5kWh of electricity so, combining 4 of them together would provide up to 20kWh of storage. A choice of 3.68kW or 5kW hybrid inverter and up to 20kWh storage capacity.
The installation clearance requirements for the the battery/inverter are as follows:
- 600mm either side and in front, from any other device or object (including exits and windows or air vents)
- 500mm from ceiling*
- 200-300mm distance between stacks
- The highest point of the libbi inverter must not be more than 2.2m from ground level
- If installed in a corridor, hallway or lobby you must leave a safe egress of at least 1 metre
- If installed on a wall that is the barrier to a habitable living area, the wall must be made of non-combustible material OR a non-combustible barrier must be installed before mounting the libbi to it.
The distance between stacks is solely to allow enough room to open the battery side panels. The other dimensions are safety parameters to protect against the spread of fire.
*If there is less than 500mm distance between the top of the libbi system and the ceiling then, the ceiling and any wall within a 600mm radius must be made of noncombustible material.
For a printable version of this information please click here.