Released 31/05/2023 - Previous version 3.177
V5.036 released 01/06/2023
V5.039 released 09/06/2023
Please note this firmware release is for the original zappi 2.0.
These zappis have a serial number starting with a "1"
It does not apply to zappi with built in WiFi/Ethernet.
This firmware now supports the myenergi libbi battery and includes some improvements to load control and other general bug fixes and improvements.
Full details of the v5 firmware are available at: V5 Firmware - What's new?
Important - when updating to V5 firmware it is important that all zappis and eddis are also updated to V5 so that they can continue to work together. Please see this article for full instructions on how to update your hub, eddi and zappi
5.036 - Hotfix 01/06/2023
- Further improvements to third party battery support
- Resolves bug with "Grid CT Lost" appearing incorrectly
5.039 - Bug Fix 09/06/2023
- Automatically handle missing parameters in the zappi configuration when upgrading from V3 firmware
- Load Control Phase Rotation fixes for internal load CTs - handles bugs identified if the three phase zappi is not wired L1 - L2 - L3
- If no Grid CT's are setup in the network then the Grid CT Lost feature is disabled.