Released 31/05/2023 - Previous version 4.117
V5.162 released 01/06/2023
V5.166 released 14/06/2023
V5.168 released 24/06/2023
Please note this firmware release only applies to the eddi v2.1 with built in Ethernet, WiFi and "vHub". These eddis have a serial number starting with a "2" or higher
It does not apply to previous versions of eddi without the built in WiFi/Ethernet.
This firmware now supports the myenergi libbi battery and includes some improvements to load control and other general bug fixes and improvements.
Full details of the v5 firmware are available at: V5 Firmware - What's new?
Important - when updating to V5 firmware it is important that all zappis and eddis are also updated to V5 so that they can continue to work together. Please see this article for full instructions on how to update your hub, eddi and zappi
5.162 - Hotfix 01/06/2023
- Further improvements to third party battery support
- Resolves bug with "Grid CT Lost" appearing incorrectly
- Removes oscillations in the eddi output particularly when device limit is set
5.166 - Bug Fix 14/06/2023
- Load Control Phase Rotation fixes for internal load CTs - handles bugs identified if the three phase zappi is not wired L1 - L2 - L3
- If no Grid CT's are setup in the network then the Grid CT Lost feature is disabled.
5.168 - Bug Fix 24/06/2023
Response delay improvement for export threshold when diverting.
Improvements to export control when generation power is low. Eddi now performs more reliably when surplus is less than 300W.
Export threshold. Re-introduction of the export threshold feature into (new load control) and response delay on eddi.
- Priorities. A (non-master) eddi is no longer able to change the priority of other devices in the network.
- Eddi (non-master) in stop mode would still be allocated power from the master device. Eddi now correctly reports its max load as 0W when in stop mode.