Released 05/10/2023 - Previous version 5.178
Please note this firmware release only applies to the eddi v2.1 with built in Ethernet, WiFi and "vHub". These eddis have a serial number starting with a "2" or higher
It does not apply to previous versions of eddi without the built in WiFi/Ethernet.
- In accordance with the requirements for devices that provided a grid import/export limit (UK Engineering Recommendation G100), multiple load excursions lead to a "lock out" which can only be reset by Tech Support (See notes below).
- Eddi utilises the internal CT more effectively to provide more accurate power and current readings for the diverted power.
- Eddi did not go to max temp reached when the device is being limited while boosting
- Fix when scrolling within the CT menus.
- Hot cancel delay setting now prevents a timed scheduled boost exiting early when connected load switches to open circuit (heater thermostat opens).
- House icon now shows on main screen when the device is being limited.
- When the eddi detects an open circuit on an output (due to the heater thermostat), the eddi reaches the "Max Temp Reached" state in a faster time.
- Addresses issue when both heaters reach temperature at the same time. This would previously cause oscillations and prevent the device from receiving an allocated power.
- Fix for eddi 2.1 relay board, where the relays on the relay board would not switch on after some time of inactivity.
- Fix involving 2 heaters and the use of PT1000s. When the primary heater is no longer able to take further power, the eddi should now swap to the secondary heater as expected.
- Historic power/energy data uses new CT values.
- Bug addressed, improving wizard functionality.
- On the linked device info screen, a libbi that is export limited will show an E next to it. This only applies to the master device.
- Fix issue with Installer Wizard appearing on a device that is already configured
- Issue fixed where the import/export power of the property wouldn't show if the eddi was idle.
- The G100 changes mean that if eddi is not able to bring the load / export back within the limit within 15 seconds then a lockout may be activated.
Important - when updating to V5 firmware (from v2, v3 or v4) it is important that all zappis and eddis are also updated to V5 so that they can continue to work together. Please see this article for full instructions on how to update your hub, eddi and zappi