Released 05/10/2023 - Previous version 5.403
Please note this firmware release only applies to the zappi v2 with built in Ethernet, WiFi and "vHub". These zappis have a serial number starting with a "2" or higher
It does not apply to previous versions of zappi without the built in WiFi/Ethernet.
- ECO+ countdown is only displayed when decrementing
- 0A values for grid and export limits are now adjusted to 100A. Prevents G100 events on startup.
- G100 counters are now correctly initialised upon factory reset
- Automatic Phase Switching from 1ph to 3ph was not possible when a Smart Boost was active. Cancelling a Smart Boost in ECO+ was triggering a Phase Switching following the ECO mode setting
- A wrong error message "output fault" could have been triggered with 3 phase zappi wired with only 1 phase connected if automatic phase switching was enabled
- Tri phase flag was wrongly set to 1 on 3 phase units wired as single phase
- Improvement to voltage readings on certain revisions of hardware.
- In some situations, the zappi may not report the model ID correctly to cloud services
- Resolving harvi Gen CT comms loss issues
- "G100" is the UK Engineering Recommendation which describes how grid import/export limits operate.
Important - when updating to V5 firmware it is important that all zappis and eddis are also updated to V5 so that they can continue to work together. Please see this article for full instructions on how to update your hub, eddi and zappi