Released 19/05/2021 - Previous version 3.119
Instructions on how to update the firmware on your zappi and other myenergi devices can be found
-> here <-
Despite extensive testing of the previous release a number of issues have come to light now it is on general release. This release targets these issues. In particular the Charge Blocked feature needs more work
- The “Charge Blocked” feature introduced in V3.119 has been disabled.
- “Phase Switching…” is now displayed during the phase switching delay
The “Preconditioning” feature is still enabled.
- Statuses and main screen messages in Stop Mode weren’t correct
- The “phase switching delay” was active on single phase zappis even though it is only needed on 3 phase units
- ECO+ start/stop timer wasn’t reset when the EV was disconnected or when the setting was adjusted in the menu
- The “phase switching delay” was printed in STOP mode
- The phase switching delay was mandatory to resume from STOP mode even if no phase switching occurred in the mean time
Version 3.119 introduced a new approach to preconditioning. This was developed to improve how zappi provides power for preconditioning, but also in an attempt to deal with the Tesla S which was cycling very short charges if zappi was in ECO or ECO+ and the Tesla battery is cold. The feature is 80% effective but we still have reports from some customers that their EV sometimes continues to cycle the short charges. We continue to investigate the behaviour of this EV and to look for ways to refine the way that zappi detects that this is happening
Please sign in to leave a comment.