Released 02/09/2021 - Previous version 3.123
Before upgrading the zappi please ensure that your hub also has version 3.051 firmware or above installed
Instructions on how to update the firmware on your zappi and other myenergi devices can be found
-> here <-
This firmware release deals with a number of minor bugs and issues. There are no major feature changes.
- Cloud IP address displayed on information screen page 5
- Firmware download option is now available in the “Other Settings” menu, allowing the firmware to be updated even if the zappi Advanced Menus are blocked with a PIN
- Preconditioning settings were not set correctly after a firmware update from firmware <3.112
- Corrected fault messages – “PECT Self Test Fail” may have been reported as “RCD Tripped Type A”
- Improved stability of PWM control if Compatibility Mode set to 1.00. This is necessary if the minimum PWM needs to be fixed at a value >10%
- Minor improvements to phase switching logic on three phase units
- Welded Delay” could have been bypassed when entering STOP mode when 3ph charging, triggering “Contactor Fault!”
Please note – an upgrade of the hub firmware to v3.051 or above is recommended before upgrading your zappi.
Instructions on how to update the firmware on your zappi and other myenergi devices can be found at: https://myenergi.com/updating-your-firmware/