With the latest version of the app (v 2.1.0) onwards we are asking customers to register for a myenergi online account and to log into the app.
- This will help us provide better support in the future
- It means that you can reset your app password yourself rather than having to contact Technical Support if you forget it.
- Linking the app and your myenergi account also allows you to better control who you share the app with and
- It makes it a lot easier to get the app set up on a new phone
If you are an existing app user you may not notice anything immediately different following the most recent upgrades, however you can now register for an online account directly from the app, automatically linking your myenergi device to your account.
Connecting your app to your myenergi account
1. On your phone, access the myenergi app and press the menu button in the top left corner. Then click on 'settings'
2. Now at the top of that screen you should see something that says "Tap to sign in"
At this point, if you already have a myenergi account setup then please login. Make sure that you always use the same method to login.
However, if you don't have a myenergi online account yet then....
3. Now select the option at the bottom that says "Register for an account"
4. The app will walk you through the registration procedure. It's recommended to use an email address registration as there's less chance of not being able to gain access in future, rather than one of the social login methods (people often forget or relinquish their social login accounts). See below for detailed instructions on Registering with an email address
Sharing your hub / location with someone else
If you want someone else to have access to your hub/location on their phone or tablet there is now a Share Location option in the app. This gives you complete control over who has access to your system.
Full details on how to share your location are covered in this article: Sharing my location / hub in the app
Registering with an email address
Once you enter your email address and setup a password you will then be sent a code to that email address which you will need to input where prompted in the app. This will then verify your email account with myenergi.
If the email does not arrive please make sure that you check your spam and junk folders.