Released 03/05/2022 - Previous version 3.162
Please note this firmware release is for the original zappi 2.0.
It does not apply to zappi with built in WiFi/Ethernet.
Before upgrading the zappi please ensure that your hub also has version 3.051 firmware or above installed
Instructions on how to update the firmware on your zappi and other myenergi devices can be found
-> here <-
This firmware release provides a number of new features and improvements. It also resolves the problems recently experienced with the Mercedes EQS450.
- New CTs readings screen (line below the “CT Config” menu) that provides information in one place for all 3 external CTs
- Set Date & Time Screen to be displayed at Bootup after a Config Reset or a Factory Reset
- Communications between devices now possible over Ethernet as well as wireless. This will help to solve communications between devices if the wireless link is weak. (Ethernet expansion cards for zappi 2.0 will soon be available via the myenergi web site)
- Start/Stop timers for eco+ mode are now separate. Both can be set from 30s to 240s, default to 30s. This allows the ECO+ charge to start quickly when surplus power is available and then, with a longer stop time set, the charge will continue during longer periods of power import.
- Generation arrow animation threshold (main screen) changed from 25W to 100W
- Updated and corrected German translation
- The socket in untethered units now stays locked during the “Restart/Wake-up” sequence – this will prevent “Lock Failure” error messages when the restart sequence takes place
- Mode changes sent from the app take effect immediately instead of waiting for the delay that takes place when mode changes are made using the zappi buttons
- Changed G100 text to "Check grid CT!" (G100 is UK specific regulation so new text is more informative)
- Phase Angle display along power factor (PF) in CT readings
- Eco+ timers minimum changed from 10s to 30s to prevent excessive interruptions in the ECO+ charge
- New timezone support : AUS_AEST/AESTT
- Support for power measurements >32kW
- “Welded Delay” wasn’t reset properly in 1ph units, when no more output voltage was detected. This could have resulted to “Charge Delayed” messages with charging errors on the EV side.
- The “warning flag” is no longer displayed during the “Restart/Wake-up” sequence
Please sign in to leave a comment.