FAQ's related to Installation topics
- Does libbi work with microinverters?
- Does libbi need to be connected to the internet?
- Can I fit only libbi batteries to an existing inverter?
- Will libbi work with 2 or more libbi inverters running on the same supply for those with larger generation or supply demands?
- If I have an existing inverter and battery and install a libbi alongside it, can the libbi controller be connected up to control both systems?
- Does the libbi work in conjunction with solar optimisers?
- Can I install libbi alongside another 3rd party battery?
- Can the battery system be added to the PV set up I already have, without swapping the inverter?
- Does the libbi allow for an AC coupled inverter, rather than a hybrid one?
- Where would the libbi typically be installed within a property?
- Is libbi 3-phase compatible?
- Where can the product be installed?
- Does libbi support use of the physical hub?
- Can libbi be installed outside?