Your libbi should be connected directly to the internet (via WiFi or an Ethernet cable) which will allow the new firmware to be download automatically in the background within a few days of the new firmware being released.
Updating your firmware
- To install the new firmware navigate to the menu "Settings - Firmware Update"
- If new firmware is available, it will be listed on the screen
- Select the menu "Install..." and press the + button
- The new firmware will be installed and libbi will reboot.
Forcing a background download
- If the display says "Status: Up to date" then libbi has not downloaded any new firmware
- You can force libbi to check for new firmware by selecting "Download..." and then pressing the + button
- If there is a new firmware image available then it will be downloaded to the libbi, and the status of the download will be displayed on the screen. Once the download is complete the new firmware can be installed.