On rare occasions it may be necessary to reset a physical hub and then pair it again with the other myenergi devices. This involves the following steps:
- Factory resetting the hub
- Removing the hub from the list of linked devices on the "master" device (zappi, eddi or libbi)
- Pairing the hub and the master device again
Resetting the hub
- Turn off the power to the hub
- Press and hold both buttons
- While still pressing both buttons turn the power back on
- Wait until the power light turns yellow
(on older hubs the lights may all stay white however long the buttons are pressed for)
- Release the buttons
The hub will now reboot and should just have the Power (green) and Server (blue or green) lights showing
Removing the hub from the list of linked devices on the "master" device
One device in the network will be set as the "master" device, controlling the power allocated to any other devices in the network.
- On the master device, navigate to the menu:
- Zappi: "Other Settings - Advanced - 0 0 0 0 - Linked Devices"
- Eddie: "Device Settings - Advanced - 0 0 0 0 - Linked Devices"
- Now select the menu "Devices - Hub"
- Finally select the option to "Remove device" and press the + or tick button
Pair the hub and the master device
Note - the following assumes that all devices are set to radio channel 1
- On the hub, briefly press the "pair" button.
- The "power" LED should flash red and the "Ch1 / harvi" LED should be blue
- On the "master" device - Advanced - Linked Devices menu select "Pairing mode"
- The hub serial number should appear highlighted on the screen
- Press the + or tick button to confirm
- Once the countdown timer has reached zero the hub should be paired with the other devices again