Released 05/10/2023 - Previous version 5.168
Please note this firmware release only applies to the original eddi.
These eddis have a serial number starting with a "1"
It does not apply to the version of eddi with the built in WiFi/Ethernet.
- Eddi did not go to max temp reached when the device is being limited while boosting
- Fix when scrolling within the CT menus.
- Hot cancel delay setting now prevents a timed scheduled boost exiting early when connected load switches to open circuit (heater thermostat opens).
- House icon now shows on main screen when the device is being limited.
- When the eddi detects an open contactor on an output (due to the thermal cutoff), the eddi reaches the "Max Temp Reached" state in a faster time.
- Addresses issue when both heaters reach temperature at the same time. This would cause oscillations and prevent the device from receiving an allocated power.
- Fixes bug where selecting eSense->Boost Enabled->Heater 2 would not allow the "e" to be set for heater 2 timed boost while editing a schedule.
- Fix involving 2 heaters and the use of PT1000s. When the primary heater is no longer able to take further power, the eddi should now swap to the secondary heater as expected.
Important - when updating to V5 firmware it is important that all zappis and eddis are also updated to V5 so that they can continue to work together. Please see this article for full instructions on how to update your hub, eddi and zappi