Released 09/01/2024 - Previous version 5.416
- Libbi installer wizard allows grid code selection for Germany, Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands and France.
- German, Dutch and French added to the libbi controller language options.
- Neutral limit algorithm modified to prevent discharging libbis from causing the limit to be exceeded.
- Multiple libbis on the same priority will share (equally) house load support - So that they get cycled/age similarly.
- French, Dutch and German Language Changes
When "Avoid Charge/Both" is selected for the external battery setting, libbi will not discharge into a 3rd party battery that is in grid balancing mode.
- Export limited libbis will show the symbol 'E' in the linked devices info screen to indicate that a set load figure is an export set load rather than a regular set load. Previously E was displayed for all devices.
- Libbi priority changes, in multi-libbi systems, will no longer lead to export limit excess.
Provided your libbi is connected to the internet the firmware will download automatically over the week following the firmware release. Once downloaded you can complete the installation at the libbi controller.
Alternatively you can complete the firmware installation from the libbi local controls - see this article for more details: Updating the firmware on your libbi