Start by downloading the myenergi app from the relevant app store (Version 2.0.6 onwards)
Apple users will find it here https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/myenergi/id1441944813
Android users will find it here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.myenergi&gl=GB
Then you will need to create a new myenergi account following these steps.
1. Click on the "Register for an account" at the bottom
2. You can choose to use one of your social logins or simply register using your email address. For email registration, insert your email address where prompted and click 'Next'. For social logins see here:
3. You will now need to create a password, keeping to the guidelines as displayed. Make sure you repeat the password identically on the bottom line before pressing 'Next'
4. Now set your communications preferences. Click 'Next'
5. Check your email account for the verification code you have been sent.
6. Now enter that code here
7. Now you need to add your hub to your new account. Press on the '+' symbol. Enter your hub serial number on the top line and your registration code on the bottom line.
To find your hub serial number click here
To find your registration code click here
8. You will be prompted to name this location before hitting the 'Finish' button
9. You should now see all your linked devices on the main display screen